For a while I wondered how to delete all products in Magento without using PHP scripts and SQL queries, and for a while I couldn’t find a definitive answer anywhere online.
Today I just realised that there’s nothing on the Internet purely because the answer really is straight forward and I’m embarrassed I didn’t explore around a little before asking Google.
This works for people using the Community Edition v126.96.36.199
- Login to your backend, go to System>Import/Export>Export
- Select “Products” in the “Entity Type” dropdown, and scroll down to select “Continue”
- Your download of all your products in CSV format will start
- Now go to System>Import/Export>Import
- Ensure “Products” is selected in the “Entity Type” dropdown, and also select “Delete entities” in the “Import Behaviour” dropbown. Search for your recently download CSV product list and select that.
- Click “Check Data”
- Once checked, click “Import”